Monday, July 18, 2011

My sister & I were traveling around camping. We were somewhere out west & she had had it. She was planning on going home & I was going to continue on. We arrived at a house out in the mountains. A super smart kid with no parents lived there. His crusty fat old neighbor came by with his little daughter came by to collect the boy for dinner. They also had a HUGE barking snarling dog with giant teeth and oryx like horns. The old guy thought it was hilarious his monster pet pinned me against a fence. He also had serious eyes for my sister. Since there was company, we went into town for dinner at an Italian / Pizza place.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Nicely put and cool adventure. I would've wanted to see that for myself. I like your profile picture. And I like how you don't put titles. It's a shame no one else stuck around to comment on your creative genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. genius? did you read the one about doing laundry? Picking a phone?

    ReplyDelete