Thursday, July 14, 2011

I was visiting Joy & hr husband Mike. Joy wanted to go to the park. I was trying to get ready to go but kept getting sidetracked & couldn't find one thing after another. She was getting mad. When I was finally ready to go she wanted to ride a bicycle and have me stand on little foot extension things sticking out from the back axle. I didn't want to do that. She finally got mad & left without me.
Later we went to one of her husband's favorite places. It was an amateur theater sorta thing in an old pale industrial blue gymnasium with a stage & folding chairs for the audience. The players were various groups of people doing sketches/vignettes. The common thread was causing pain. The audience locoed it. People were hooting and hollering and shooting guns towards the ceiling. Mike gave me a silver revolver & I fired it into the air while we were in he back.
We went into the audience & found seats towards the center on the left. I was a little leery of shooting there. The performers kept "accidentally" hurting each other, tempers flared & fights broke out onstage much to the delight of the crowd of misfits & rednecks.
A group of drunken college kids came in & sat down. They laughed and made fun of the audience. A group of rednecks came in and sat down behind them looking at each other. They had something in mind for the kids….

No comments:

Post a Comment