Monday, June 13, 2011

In what appears to be a recurring theme…..
I was at a party at work. The place was all blue ceramic tile on the walls and the floor. It was hard to see where you were going. Anyway, I could tell I wasn't welcome so I decided to go home. It was night and it had rained earlier. The streets were wet and shiny.. First I walked across a college campus. There was a cop walking around chastising the kids & giving them crap for being poor spoiled rich kids. I took a shortcut behind some buildings. As dawn broke, I found myself at the top of a hill sloping eastward. It was covered with ruins. Some rehabbing had been done along the way with nice estates/condos nestled into crumbling ancient walls. As I climbed through I met a woman who asked me if I wanted to take a dip in a modern pool that had been carved out of the ruins. I told her no & asked if I would be able to get to the ground further up ahead. She didn't answer. I continued to climb down through the ruined walls & buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment