Wednesday, May 4, 2011


I arrived home to find the door disturbed and stickers and notices plastered on it. Inside I found stickers about the house, theoretically in pertinent locations, that said "THIEF" in large white block letters on a blue field. I seemed to know what they referred to and knew they were erroneous - a misunderstanding.
I gathered up some stuff in a laundry bag in the bedroom (which was a mess).
In the kitchen, on the breakfast bar thing was a letter that told me where to report.
I don't remember the trip but I arrived at what was, I guess, a government building. It looked like a large hotel. There was some sort of police / military group practicing parade drills in the lobby. I took my papers & laundry bag to the desk where the clerk was rather short with me. I guess my "thief" designation didn't help. I was told to wait so I went to the restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment