Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A good sized group of us, 6-7, were cruising around in the country in a big old brown LTD station wagon. Louise was driving. It was around sunrise/sunset. We passed a car parked along the road. People thought something was wrong so we stopped and investigated. I thought it was just a parked car. Nothing proved me wrong. There was a bunch of junk in it. A little farther up the road was a small blue one story house. There was a pickup truck in the driveway. My companions again thought something was wrong and decided to investigate. As they entered the unlocked front door, calling out "hello" to the empty house, Greg doubled back & got a sawed off shotgun out of the LTD. I was glad we had the leverage but hoped he wouldn't get trigger happy.
Once inside some of the entourage went up the stairway to the second story. Yes, I know it was a one story - it was a dream, ok? The place seemed to be the residence of a single man who was a reasonable house keeper. A small boxer appeared at my feet in the kitchen. He seemed confused but friendly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment