Tuesday, February 10, 2015

OK, I dream in cartoon sometimes, but I never watched GI Joe cartoons. I had a GI Joe as a kid. He kicked my sisters' Kens & had affairs with their Barbies, but... So, I was just a kind of ghostly observer in this - no participation. The Joes had the cover of a mound or rock or something & the enemy was beyond in some foothills. The above pictured Joe was standing towards the rear & I was behind everybody. Word had come through that the enemy had surrendered but the battle was still raging. The Joes decided to just kill as many people as possible. Joe didn't move. Just his right arm, outstretched, firing his side arm. At this point the above pictured Jane approached Joe, circled him & then knelt in front of him, opening his pants & preforming oral sex on him. He remained motionless except for his right arm & just blasting away. It dawned on me it might be GI Joe but I knew nothing of the female character. There she was, tho, red hair & all. Well, in my dream she wore a white tank top, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment