Friday, April 6, 2012

Rode my bicycle to the Clifton neighborhood in Cincinnati. It kinda vaguely looked like the place but it ws a riot of hills and a hdge podge of architecture with buildings at & frequently below street level. I locked my bike in front of an old Victorian mansion in a ravine with only it's 3rd/4th floor towers poking above street level. I set out on foot. There was a parade about to happen & people were all over the streets. It ws hard getting around so I started (dream theme #527) climbing walls & fire escapes that became dead ends & then I had a hard time going back to find a new way. I finally started entering buildings & at one point found myself trapped in the dark. I eventually found a basement window & after kicking out the barbed wire, ws able to crawl out. I had to get back to my bike but my wandering had disoriented me.
FWIW, the previous day there had been a big sports parade in Cincinnati & today's plans had me going to Clifton.

No comments:

Post a Comment