Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sister E & I went to a political rally. We crested a hill & down below was a low sprawling building with a large lawn out front. We went dow assuming the rally would be on the lawn with the speaker standing in front of the building. When we got closer, I realized the people standing around were no 'around' - they were standing along the fromt of the building in a single row. They weren't lined up - they were just standing that way. Anyway, it turned out the speaker would appear inside. It was some kind of mission-hospital place & we went into a chapel to hear the speaker. Sister E acquired a small, maybe 10 year old girl. We sat down, E & her new friend in one pew & I sat in the pew directly in front of them. I looked down at the other end of my pew & saw Jimi Hendrix & a very pretty girl sitting there. They were smiling & smoking a joint. Hendrix waved & the girl handed me the joint. Sister E & her new friend scolded me for smoking anything in the chapel especially pot. Hendrix, his girlfriend & I just laughed. Before the speaker came out, Sister E & I left the chapel, walked down a hallway & went into the offices of some kind of IT department where we talked with 2 guys who were really good friends. Somehow we managed to ditch the little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment