Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I was sitting outside on a hill on the east side of Central Parkway at a computer terminal. It was around where Cincinnati State is but it wasn't there in my dream. In fact I lived on the other side of the trees further up the hill. It was blazing hot in the sun & I wasn't wearing a shirt. I decided to leave after a car wreck occurred & the participants got out of their cars & started fighting. I went down the hill and entered the street southbound on the west side of the street. Dunno how I crossed the road. I rode down the street on my bike. There were metal plates everywhere in the road. Finally I got to Mohawk & McMicken which was totally under construction. All the buildings were being rehabbed, the street was tore up to dirt. There were people everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment