Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I used a sickle to murder a man who worked at a cemetery. To cover up my tracks, I dragged his body into an old brick barn that had been painted white & I set it on fire.
It must have been Christmas Eve because the next day I went for a Christmas walk in the cemetery with my girlfriend (no idea who she was). A cemetery worker who was driving a truck while standing up in the bed (I have driven trucks like this in dreams myself) spotted us and chased us, releasing dogs to join in the pursuit. He was carrying a rifle. At one point he threw a net over my girlfriend, ensnaring her. He then proceeded to drag her around.
He handed us over to the police and, after awhile, they let us leave. We cleaned up and went to some kind of formal dinner & a parade. My girlfriend & I told a few of the partygoers about the incident. I did not tell anybody about the murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment