Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So, I guess there had been some kind of revolution & I was, as usual, on the losing side. It appeared that the assholes had won. They were capturing & enslaving all who had opposed them & I had been rounded up, too.
We were being forced into some kind of parade & the onlookers were pelting us losers with rocks, & garbage. I got fed up & started picking up the missiles & hurling them back. I was whisked away with some old guy. We were stripped & taken to a quarry to break rocks. An old commandant offered us gloves. The old guy was pissed & refused them. I urged him to take them. The commandant made the old guy wail & kick on rocks with his bare feet and hands.
Later, the assholes tried to frame another commandant, I believe it was Robert Conrad, for immoral behavior. Homosexuality. They spread incriminating pictures of him about. My old commandant & I noticed something in the images that indicated they were faked.
My old commandant got me a more professional job, as a slave, but everyone there was one of the assholes and gave me shit for every little thing. I became argumentative and started confronting people about everything they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment